Working at the YMCA allows you to make a positive impact on people’s lives every day. The YMCA’s mission is to help build strong, healthy communities, and as an employee, you’ll play a vital role in achieving that mission. Whether you’re teaching an exercise class, helping a child learn to swim, welcoming members, maintaining the facility, or working in many other positions, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’re making a positive impact on someone’s life.
Part-Time positions Include but are not limited to:
- Health Coaches for our Fitness Center
- Lifeguard (certification required)
- Welcome Center / Front
- Desk Attendant
- Swim Instructors
- Counselor for Summer Day
- Camp and Afterschool
- Facility Attendant / Building Monitor
- Group Exercise Instructors (certification required)
- Personal Trainer (certification required)
Please return your completed application to our front desk staff.